Welcome to my personal site! Within these pages you can find various links to all my social media and small projects. It will eventually be expanded to include larger projects and more in-depth articles about various tech related problems I've solved over the years. I'm currently working as a staff software engineer at Ibotta in Denver, CO. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using any of the social links below. I'm not currently looking for any new opportunities, but feel free to reach out to network.
These are small projects and utilities I've written.
- serv A simple static file server. Can serve up multiple static directories, as defined by a simple JSON string. Written because "python -m SimpleHTTPServer" is sometimes too slow. serv is a single binary download, and can also be installed directly via `go install`.
- url mover A simple Chrome extension to redirect URLs based on a set of rules.
- expander Defines a sort of macro-like language that can run any language in a text file and output the expanded result.
- s3grep This is an overly simple command to scan files in AWS S3 for lines matching a search query. It hacks S3 Select to find lines in a file that contain the search string. Currently a proof of concept.
- csv.py A robust, but not very fast, token-based CSV parser written in python. Built as an exercise. The goal of this project was to be able to parse strange CSV documents with odd edge cases. For example, cells in double quotes with newlines interspersed. Most standard library CSV parsers don't support this.